home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Special Birthday!

It's my birthday today!  But not only is my birthday but also Lisa Leonard's!  If you don't know Lisa than you don't visit blogland often!  Her jewelry is all around and everyone loves it! I have been drooling over her pieces for quite sometime now!  In honor of her birthday (and I will pretend that she is celebrating mine too) she is having one heck of a giveaway!


Go wish Lisa a Happy Birthday and enter to win
 $100 to spend on her jewelry AND $100 Gift Card to Target!

Best of Luck!
Now I have to get back to being spoiled by my kids!

3 comments:

Lori E said...

Happy birthday to you and thanks for the heads up on the giveaway. Nice of you to share.

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for letting us know about the giveaway!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Happy Happy birthday to you!!!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin