home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Prissy Pals

Prissy Pals is a fun shop in beautiful downtown Alachua, Fl..  This store brings fun to Mayberry!  Prissy Pals offers fun jewelry, funky bags of all shapes and sizes that can be monogrammed, and lots of Florida Gator items to get you ready for the big game!  Prepare to be greeted by Renay, the owner who will call you honey & sugar (and truly mean it)!   

So why am I telling you all of this?  Because I have the pleasure of working part time each week!  I wanted to share with you what I have been up to.  Renay has given me free will in the store to decorate my little heart out.  We have also been playing with some fun wreaths and garden flags that will be offered in the next week.  Stay tuned because they are AWESOME!!! 




Only in Florida could you mix Flip Flops & Halloween!




You can see more at Prissy Pals website.  Or visit us on Facebook!
I have another very cool giveaway coming up soon!

Don't forget to sign up for my Moen Mirrorscape Giveaway here!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, this looks like my kind of store! I could spend hours enjoying all the displays! Thanks for sharing some of the goodies!

Anonymous said...

I love to shop these type stores!

Love the wreaths!

Pat@Back Porch Musings

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how cute. I love all the pretty things in the shop and you have done such a wonderful job of mixing in all the pumpkins, wreaths and fall decorations. Beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Just shows every store could use some decoration. Hugs, Marty

All That Glitters said...

I really like that place! I really want one of those cow buckets too but I can't afford it! My little man is going to be a cow for halloween and that would be perfect!

Love the wreath too!

take care!!
Jennifer