Molly's room, of course. Here's what I have been up to:
- I bought a chair at an antique store for $40. I painted it white and re-covered the seat.
- The white frame above Molly's desk is now a bulletin board.
- Paper maiche letters were painted and accented with black grosgrain ribbon and sit above her closet doors.
- A mirror was painted white and hung up (pics to come later).
- An "M" was hung on her bedroom door.
To see the previous post on this room go Here.
Fifi loves the changes. And I love that she matches!
A lot of changes will be coming this week.
Let me know what you think. I would love to hear what you think of the room so far.
While you are here, take a look around!
I am linking up with: