home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Year in Review

The year started off strong with my Pottery Barn Inspired Finials

My Chippy Old Tooolbox became old and chippy and a little french this year.

This was a fun project that really got me obsessed with making things old and distressed.

Molly's Pink and Black Bedroom made it reveal this year. 
This room is still fun to me and really reflects Molly's fun personality.



I gave an ugly basket a Mossy Makeover

This was my favorite to date. It may not look amazing to everyone but it looks brand new to me!

Sugar took over the show with a little glass etching!

Signs have taken up the most of my time.  I have been doing a whole bunch of painting!



A Rustic Christmas Tree  finished up the year for me.



I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!  
I wish each one of my followers a very Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

All of your projects are fantastic. Love them all, especially the signs, candles, toolbox - - - can you tell, I really liked them all. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful transformations Lacy!!

Lisa Montsion said...

That retro milk jug is super cute.

lisa