I am on my soapbox today and needed to vent.
- I am blown away by how amazing and creative people are! I wish I had an ounce of the creativity that I see on the blogs.
- Everything you do has repercussions. Some good, some bad. Think about what you do and say on the Internet. It will always be there and people will be happy to pass it around.
- Children will always be around. Words and actions are easily impressed upon them. No matter if you are 15 or 100 what you do is being seen. Somehow along the way this has been forgotten.
- Halloween candy should be outlawed!
- If I could be on a game show it would be Jeopardy.
- I hate hunting season and don't understand the draw it has on men. I also dislike big redneck trucks and unfortunately my husband likes them!
- Camouflage is ugly (to me) and I don't understand wearing it as a fashion statement.
- I think I am neglecting my gums!
- I wish I could sleep like my cat.
- The Young & The Restless is getting on my nerves. Victor & Nikki storyline is so 1993.
- I would rather have my eye's dilated then take my daughter clothes shopping.
- I should be exercising instead of rambling on...
- Southern Living is not what it used to be. The paper quality along with the content has really gone down hill. I miss the old Southern Living with it's pretty pictures and great recipes.
- I wish I could sew. I try, I really do, but for some reason my brain and my patience doesn't seem to fit into my big sewing plans.
- Thanks for reading my ramblings. I can't believe people actually read what I post. I am thankful for all of my followers and the friends that I have made in blog land. You really are an amazing group of people!
Happy Veteran's Day!
Thanks for the unselfishness you show to keep our way of life possible.