home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

To each and everyone of my blogging friends, I wish you and your family a very special Thanksgiving!
I feel truly blessed that I have met such wonderful people through this little blog.  You have no idea how each comment and new follower brightens my day.


My family will be enjoying Thanksgiving at home this year.  I am very excited to be able to stay at home and enjoy special family time this year.  With our busy schedules this is truly needed.
We will be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade, eating french toast and then a big dinner that I have made.  Then I will be preparing for some Black Friday shopping!  After shopping, the Christmas decor will be going up!

Again Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

KimMalk said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Lacy. Good luck on your Friday shopping, you're a braver woman than I am!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Sounds like we have similar weekends planned! Big Breakfast - Big Dinner - Black Friday Shopping - Christmas decorating!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! We are doing the same. So nice to just relax at home.
Have a great day!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lacy! Hope you had a wonderful day! We had a great day!