home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Monday, July 19, 2010

China Cabinet Re-do!

My middle child told me the last week that it was time to change out my china cabinet!  He was tired of all the bunnies!  So I indulged him!  OK, I indulged myself and brought out all the blue and white china I could find!  I have been wanting to do a blue & white tablescape for some time, so I did.  To see that tablescape click here

Here is the change in the china cabinet







I had fun with the changes!  I just adore blue and white china!
Kay, you can have the platter only when you come for a visit!

I am linking up with Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesdays!

Lacy

5 comments:

xinex said...

Beautiful, Lacy! I love your blue and white dishes, so classic!...Christine

KimMalk said...

The blue and white is lovely, it's so classic.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your china cabinet is gorgeous and all of your blue and white pieces are beautiful. You've created such a lovely display. I really like the plaid in the back of the cabinet also. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I love the new look and the cabinet itself is awesome! Blue and white is my favorite china! I have the Currier & Ives from my grandma. She called it the poor man's china!

Lacy, I gave you a Sunshine Award on my blog today!! I am enjoying your new blog!

Lynn said...

Looks great, blue and white is so calming and beautiful-enjoy!