home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Monday, April 12, 2010

Burlap House Number Pillow


My front entry was looking a little sad.  I recieved the urns for Christmas from my mom.  They sat empty until the other day.  Lowes had these petunias and spike grass planters on clearance for $7 each.  The left planter hasn't taken off like the right..  I had the rocking chair here and just looked so bare.  I had seen a burlap pillow tutorial at la *T* da and just had to try it!  (Check out her Tiffany's blog, it is full of fun crafty projects.)  I decided to jump on the house number band wagon and paint my pillow!   I just love how it turned out!  I still plan to add a skirted table and lamp to make it even cozier!


Let me know what you think!  I love comments.  And while your here become a follower! 

Lacy!

3 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Maybe you were late...but better than never! Lovely! Everything looks beautiful..

Unknown said...

what a cute pillow, i like that idea, might have to do that.. mishelle

Unknown said...

Very clever idea!