Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Silver, Silver & More Silver!!


 I have the china cabinet all decked out in silver!  I don't know why I adore silver in the winter time,
 but I do. I really love the contrast of my silver pieces against the ironstone.  


Gorham Silver Plate Teapot salt & pepper shakers flank my brothers silver baby cup

Lots of layers


A simple sugar bowl rest atop of my ironstone butter pats.  
More layers of bowls and saucers lie underneath.


My Grandmothers Silver Souvenir Spoons are displayed in a crystal cups. 




Each piece means a little something to me.  I really love playing with them.
I have more pieces found in the living room and my bedroom and bath.  
Hopefully I will get those up soon!

What do you think about the new look to my blog??

I am linking up with:
Southern Savvy Style for Wow Us Wednesdays!

6 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Your blog looks great and I adore your silver. I too LOVE silver against china and have my own little sentimental assortment in my cabinet too. yours looks amazing!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your new look is great and I love all that silver! The hutch looks so pretty!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh it is absolutely stunning. I am with you, I love silver and with the white it is amazing. Your cabinet is beautifully displayed. I just redid mine, and it is so fun to see and play with. Hugs, Marty

sissie said...

I love the look of the silver mixed with the white ironstone. It's so pretty and so is your cabinet.

hugs
Sissie

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Absolutely beautiful! You have an awesome collection of silver!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

How pretty! I've enjoyed both of your silver posts. I just pulled out a lot of my silver for the kitchen, as well, this week. Your hutch looks stunning!