home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Friday, June 11, 2010

We are on our way!

1.   LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.    My son Riley and I will be headed to Washington, D.C. on Sunday!  WooHoo!! 
      Did I mention that I am leaving on a bus with 36 fourth graders, 10 parents,
1 Safety Patrol sponsor, and 1 Alachua County Sheriff's Department Detective!

Our trip is done with numerous schools in our county that the A.S.O. has put on for the last 28 years.
It will be very fast pace touring for over 14 hours each day!
I can't wait!  I went 2 years ago and had so much fun.

3.    Both of my boys have baseball tournaments that start tonight and carry through to Sunday.

4.    I will take a week long break from blogging.  It will be killing me to not be able to see all the
creative, thrifty, and amazing projects y'all will be doing!


Take Care!

Lacy

1 comment:

KimMalk said...

Ack! How are you surviving?