home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday


Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

I have been featuring rooms in my Mom's house lately, but today I wanted to give you a taste of her yard.
The plaque above hangs next to her front door.  I gave this to her over 14 years ago.  Mom has always had a beautiful yard that she has taken pride in and the plaque fits her to a tee!








This is the view from the pool


Backyard


How cool is this tree??


Here is another one


This pig makes me laugh








And now for the best part!

This is baby Ollie

Dad


Can you see dinner in her mouth?

The family of owls live in the trees in their backyard.
They sit out every evening and watch them!


I hope you enjoyed a little taste of my Mom's outdoors!
Check out A Southern Daydreamer for more of Outdoor Wednesday!


Lacy






7 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your mom has a really lovely garden! Having owls in the yard is so, so cool!!

eileeninmd said...

Your mom has a beautiful yard and gardens. But most of all I LOVE her owls. Wonderful photos.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a lovely yard and the owls are so cute. What is that hanging in it's mouth. I love to watch the hawks here. I love the big birds they are so magestic.

Allison Shops said...

Love the owls! We have them too, but I never see them. :(

Dropping by from Outdoor Wednesday, #3. If you haven't already registered for our vessel sink giveaway there's still time!

Allison
Atticmag

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Oh the baby owls are sooo cute! Love the moss in the trees. Thanks for sharing. Debbie

The Inspired Nest said...

Kim, that is a mouse in her mouth! Gross but cool that they got a picture of it!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Your mom has a gorgeous yard. The pig is just too cute! How awesome that they have a family of owls in their back yard!

~ Tracy