home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday **Sugar Swings! Serve Some**


Welcome to my first
 Inspire Me Thursday! 

I am constantly bookmarking some really cool craft, cooking and home decor projects that stop me in my tracks, so why not feature some of them each week.   

This craft made me laugh and inspired me to think way outside the box. 
My son Riley and my friends husband Chris are serious Star Wars NUTS! 
 I knew this was something they would love...

Sugar Swings! Serve Some made some seriously cool Peep Pops for Easter. I love Peeps, who doesn't?  Take Bunny Peeps, a sucker stick, dip in melted white candy wafers, and add some sprinkle and you have a yummy Easter treat. 


 But this mom took it up a notch and made Peep Trooper Pops!
Are you kidding me???




These are so stinking cute!
I can't think of a little (or big) boy that wouldn't want these for a birthday party!
Go visit Sugar Swings! Serve Some for the full post. 
Stick around and see all her other amazing sugar creations, you will not be disappointed!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so much! you rock!!!

Stacy said...

I have a question for you on your Halloween burlap wreaths, that i just love!! what size wreath did you use? I can't wait to make one for Halloween. Thanks