home Photobucket about Photobucket featured Photobucket favorite posts

Monday, February 13, 2012

Silver Inspirations

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your weekend was great!  Mine was filled with baseball games, visiting with family and a much needed lazy Sunday.  My husband has been gone for two weeks preparing, building and setting up his companies booth for the International Builders show in Orlando. 
 So glad our family dynamic is back to normal!  

It seems that silver is all I can think about these days and I wanted to show you what I have pinning lately..

I would kill for this cabinet.  Perfection!



This is an amazing collection of silver gravy boats and teapots.

This is on my want list!  Beware eBay and yard sales!  I am on the hunt.



This is the source of inspiration for my latest project.
Come back tomorrow to check it out.

Come follow me on Pinterest to see what else I am pinning. 
 If you need an invite email me and I will get one to you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love silver. It is so fun to collect and so beautiful to decorate with. Hugs, Marty

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Gorgeous pins! Love the silver. I think I'm following you on Pinterest but I'll double check.
Happy V-Day!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Hey Lacy, I'm getting a blank page when I hit your pinterest icon. Send me the link.Thanks!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

This post just made my heart go pitter patter seeing all that silver!!

Olive said...

Lacy, I buy silver trays at yard sales all the time and I really must paint some with chalkboard paint. inspired just like you I am! olive